Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

Saturday, May 8, 2021

ETH 2.0 Boarding Pass

 

ETH 2.0 Boarding Pass


One of my very first NFT artwork. I planned to make this purchase when Etherium reached 2,400 USD. Only 100 pieces were every minted as part of the 'Super Tickets' collection. While I bought this with its artistic value in mind, its return proveded to be substantial. I bought this piece for 0.0327 ETH, or equivalent to 90 dollars at the time. No less than one month later, its asking price appreciated to 0.3~ ETH, or little over 1,000 dollars. An outrageous 1000% ROI in one month, and I thought my 30% annual performance was good. While I must admit I know very little of the blockchain technology, I must give thanks to Tony Lau who started me on my journey. The future of crypto seems bright.

As an aside, fuck all the hedge fund managers shorting Tesla. Just a bunch of fossil-loving, hypocritical, ungrateful lil' cunts. Long Live SpaceX.
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig